Guidelines and Cancellation Policy
• Check in is 3pm until dark - if you will be late, please call us at 1-807-733-2098
• Checkout is 11am
• Quiet hours: 11pm-8am
• Children must be supervised while using camp facilities (playgrounds, beach, laundry, washrooms, showers, fish cleaning shed)
• Disrespectful behaviour or harassment towards hosts and other guests will not be tolerated and guests will be asked to leave
• Garbage is to be put out before noon with supplied tag. Additional tags are available for purchase at the office.
• Maintain a bear and mess free camp and leave no trace
VEHICLES/CAMPERS ON SITE, GETTING AROUND
• Additional truck campers or tents on site are $25 per night
o A max of 1 additional unit per site is allowed
• Please use designated roads and do not cut through other sites
WASHROOMS, GARBAGE, FISHING CLEANING
• Washrooms and showers are available in the top north park beside the shop (building with green roof).
• Additional washrooms (accessible) and laundry are located in the south camp (refer to map).
• Recycling and fish cleaning are located beside the shower house. Please follow posted rules/guidelines and sort recycling appropriately.
• Garbage tags are $3 and may be purchased at the office in the south camp (overnight guests are supplied one tag upon check in)
• Please place your garbage out when you leave or before noon if you’re here for multiple nights, and do not leave it out overnight.
PLAYGROUNDS, BEACHES, NOISE, CAMPFIRES, PETS
• There is a large playground located in the east end of the top north park
• The beach on the southside camp is open to all campers, however pets are not allowed
• Campfires are allowed unless there is a fire ban in place (signs will be visible if this is the case).
o Please be careful and put out your fire before leaving.
• No loud noise between 11pm-8am - you are responsible for your guests’ actions
• Pets must be leashed and cleaned up after.
• Dogs can swim from the west docking area or the public boat launch
• We reserve the right to ask uncooperative guests to leave at any time.
• Government Boat Launch is located just off Rockeries Road
• Rockeries Marina across Hwy 17 has boat gas and a convenience store (west of Pye’s South Camp road)
• Clearwater Market and Esso Gas (2 min east of Pye’s on Highway 17) has a convenience store, sandwiches, pizza slices and ice cream
• Kenora is 20 min east of Pye’s Landing, and has a variety of supermarkets, general stores, and grocery stores
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
• Online bookings made through CampReservations.ca are subject to a non- refundable deposit equal to one night’s stay plus HST. Cancellations must be made two days in advance to be applicable for a partial refund (total fee minus the non refundable deposit).